poseymom

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sock Wars update

I'm out.
My friends Gaugina, Sheri, and Bambi are out.
And Freda killed my mother!

... My Mom!

(start the violins...)

...She's the one who taught me to knit oh so long ago.
(add the orchestra...)

...the one who watched patiently as I learned to cast on
...the one who celebrated my first projects with me
...the one who was there for me when I first had to TINK (a term we thought we had so cleverly made up!).
She helped me untangle messes and taught me to roll a ball of yarn that can be pulled from the center!
I know how to pick up dropped stitches because of her.
(big climax...)

Because of her, I can go on to teach another generation of knitters

(echo) of knitters ... of knitters ... knitters ...

(silence)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home